So, after 14 months of studying, we have finally been allowed summer vacations… of 16 days. way to go. 😐
anyway, I’m planning to make the most out of these 16 days (14 now) before grade 11th starts. and here’s my elaborate plan which I have a little possibility of following but like to make anyway :))
- it’s been so much time since I’ve actually read a physical book,, I miss the feeling 😭
- summer just gets me into that feeling where all I want to do is binge read young adult contemporary books, idk why
- I opened up my goodreads list and it didn’t even take me 2 minutes to decide which books i wanted to read because i had been eyeing these titles since forever, and what better time than now?
Loveless by Alice Oseman and Perfect On Paper by Sofie Gonzales
- I also want to try rereading The Poppy War because the last time a reading slump attacked me when i was halfway through The Dragon Republic and i desperately want to finish the series!! but with everything else going on, it’s just a distant wish hehe.
- ahhh. welcome to the most unrealistic section of this post.
- so technically i have a five-foot long list of everything that i have been told to watch- here are the top k-dramas of the list: Hometown Cha Cha Cha, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, Extraordinary You, Business Proposal, Twenty Five Twenty One, Goblin, King: The Eternal Monarch.
- And here’s what I’m currently watching: Descendants Of the Sun, Hwarang, Crash Landing On You, Itaewon Class and Hotel Del Luna.
- how am i watching all of those shows together? I don’t know myself. All i know is that I started them at some point in march and haven’t reached till the end
- and to add to this, i also have to watch the office and heartstopper. *sighs*
- so i’m gonna narrow it down to 3 things- hotel del luna (with my IU-obssesed sister 😶), heartstopper and itaewon class.
- it’s been a hot minute since I went somewhere and didn’t feel guilty about it, so these past 2 days have been refreshing!!
i went out to see a couple of movies with my parents and friends, and i also had ice-cream after such a long time! ahh such a blessing 😭
- we are going to a resort that’s in the hills, which i’m VERY excited for because the last time I went for vacation with my family was 3 years ago i’m not even joking. And there are also tentative plans to go to a water-park but we’ll see
- for the last 3 months, working out wasn’t my first priority- i just stretched once in a while and that was it. however, i wanted to get back on track now that i had the time and i decided to take up the splits challenge for 2 weeks!
but i’m an stiff piece of wood and i have no guarantee that i’ll get my splits in two weeks but i’m just doing it to increase my flexibility so it’s alright-
- in general though, i wanna complete the Spider-man story-line on PS4 and also try out other games but the only ones we have rn are GTAV, WWE, Minecraft, Ratchet&Clank, FIFA2020 and a racing one soo i don’t really have a lot of choices
- my bffs’ exams finish on 18th and we’re planning to meet up and do something fun, so that’s there too. And!! i was thinking to do a watch party or something with my friends but none of us has done that before so it’s all a mess.
- before grade 11th starts, i really wanna go shopping for clothes as well as stationary supplies! i’ve been using the same bag since 4 years and i don’t regret it but it’s high time i should switch to a new one hehe. And as for the clothes- don’t ask 😐
- another thing- i want to decorate my room, but again, it’s kind of tentative so i’m not sure i’ll get that done.
That’s it for today, ig. we all know i won’t be able to complete everything that i mentioned in this post but we also know that it won’t stop me from trying! i wanna do an update post in a month or so too~
what are your plans for the summer? what are you watching rn? have read loveless or perfect on paper? tell me all!!
PS: proof is coming out on 10th june and y’all better be excited ❤